Join herbalist Susanna Raeven and vocal transformation coach Maryn Azoff for a healing weekend of music and medicine at Raven Crest Farm in upstate NY.
Learn how the healing powers of plants can support our lungs, strengthen our immune system and help us to stay healthy through the winter months. Enjoy nourishing medicine foods for the autumn season and sip delicious chai teas and golden milk. Harvest medicinal roots and mushrooms with love and gratitude. Make your own immune boosting winter elixirs and stir the caldron to make immunity broth. Practice gratitude for the gifts of Mother Earth and and enjoy walks in our beautiful woods.
Music is medicine, just like plants. Explore how your own voice can be your winter medicine, lift your spirit and warm your soul. We will share singing circles around a sacred fire and learn medicine songs to accompany our root harvests.
The forest will show her gorgeous fall colors and the beautiful pond invites us to take a last swim of the year. Who wants to come?
- Delicious vegetarian and vegan meals with farm-grown food
- Beautiful accommodations
- All classes and workshops, plant medicine harvest, making herbal medicines, yoga + soundscape, making flower essences, guided meditations, song circle, water blessing, and plant mandala
- Train/bus station pickup from Albany, if needed
About the Instructors:
Susanna Raeven is a community herbalist, medicinal herb grower, and owner of Raven Crest Botanicals who holds in her heart a deep connection to the plant world. She lives and breathes with the plants in her gardens and studies Earth-centered spiritual ceremonies and cultures. While practicing Western herbalism, Susanna applies the concepts of Traditional Chinese Medicine in her work and calls on the wisdom of healing master plants from the Amazon. She offers herbal consultations, leads plant walks, is a guest teacher at Arbor Vitae School of Traditional Herbalism and hosts seasonal herbal retreats.
Maryn Azoff is a singer, vocal transformation coach, member of the "Tribe of Love", spirit lifter, soul emancipator and fear crusher. She has been on a mission of connecting people with their vocal power for years and knows that it's when people sing together that the true magic of music can happen! Her approach to singing and sharing is always from her heart, where we all meet in truth, wisdom and love, and she creates a safe, judgement-free environment for you to find that connection for yourself.
For all housing options, a non-refundable $100 deposit will reserve your spot.
- Camping: $350 - There are many beautiful spots to pitch a tent around the farm.
- Shared Indoor Space: $400 - For couples and close friends our beautifully decorated cabin and Mullein House offer shared beds. We also have floor sleeping space on comfortable camping pads available.
- Shared Room: $425 - The peaceful and beautifully decorated Mullein House have shared rooms with two or three beds available.
- Single Room: $500 - The beautiful Mullein House and Cabin offer single rooms with shared bathroom.
Bliss Without Bother is offering a special wellness gift to registrants! Use referral code "BLISS" at check-out.