Learn how to communicate with the green world at a beautiful herb farm in upstate NY. Susanna Raeven, herbalist and owner of Raven Crest Botanicals, and Earth wisdom carrier Silke Rose West from Taos, NM, will take you on a green journey into the realm of plant spirits with sacred medicines for emotional and spiritual healing.
Participants will experience the animals, flowers, and trees in our woodlands from a place of deep connection with the natural world and open up pathways to let LOVE flow freely between all beings in the garden. We will share the gentle magic of making flower essences, practice the honorable harvest, make a flower mandala, and pray for the waters. Additional activities include yoga with sound bath, guided meditations, birdwatching, prayers to the elements, and plant medicine making.
A truly magical weekend with a blooming herb garden, moss-filled woodlands, and a nearby creek with sacred waters. The spirits of the plants and the land can't wait to meet you.
- Delicious vegetarian and vegan meals with farm-grown food
- Beautiful accommodations
- All classes and workshops, plant medicine harvest, making herbal medicines, yoga + soundscape, making flower essences, guided meditations, song circle, water blessing, and plant mandala
- Train/bus station pickup from Albany, if needed
About the instructors:
Susanna Raeven is a community herbalist, medicinal herb grower, and owner of Raven Crest Botanicals who holds in her heart a deep connection to the plant world. She lives and breathes with the plants in her gardens and studies Earth-centered spiritual ceremonies and cultures. While practicing Western herbalism, Susanna applies the concepts of Traditional Chinese Medicine in her work and calls on the wisdom of healing master plants from the Amazon. She offers herbal consultations, leads plant walks, is a guest teacher at Arbor Vitae School of Traditional Herbalism and hosts seasonal herbal retreats.
Silke Rose West is an Earth Wisdom keeper, educator, and ceremonialist. Silke always had a deep connection to Native American culture and supported Sundance for many years. She founded a Waldorf school and stood in service as an early childhood educator for 20 years. Silke walks on the path of the Moondancer and fire walker and embraces her wild soul. She built "The Sun Rose Sanctuary", a sweatlodge for women at her home in Taos. She also is the founder of "Taos Earth Children", an outdoor kindergarten without walls in the high desert of NM. Silke works out of pure knowing from the heart, speaks with love, remembers gratitude, and surrenders. Silke is a story teller and communicator with an innocent heart filled with awe and wonder.
For all housing options, a non-refundable $100 deposit will reserve your spot.
- Camping: $350 - There are many beautiful spots to pitch a tent around the farm.
- Shared Indoor Space: $400 - For couples and close friends our beautifully decorated cabin and Mullein House offer shared beds. We also have floor sleeping space on comfortable camping pads available.
- Shared Room: $425 - The peaceful and beautifully decorated Mullein House have shared rooms with two or three beds available.
- Single Room: $500 - The beautiful Mullein House and Cabin offer single rooms with shared bathroom.
Bliss Without Bother is offering a special wellness gift to registrants! Use referral code "BLISS" at check-out.