Mother, Midwife, Herbalist, Green Witch, Wise Woman – Women have always been blessed with a strong and deep connection to the natural world and each other.
Until not so long ago, women were the main keepers and cultivators of food and plant medicine, carrying the seeds and secrets of healing herbs to care for their children, families, and communities. Women shared the deep connection of helping each other to give birth and to support the female body in all its wonder and complexity. It is the sisterhood between plants and women.
Come and experience the Sisterhood of Plants at our herbal retreat at Raven Crest Farm and feel the ancient connection to our Earth roots. Reconnect with your plant allies and feel welcomed by all the medicines in our garden. Share sacred time in the forest, by the creek, and around the fire with other women. Sing harvesting songs. Enjoy Goddess yoga and spiritual baths. Learn how to support and balance your moon cycle with the healing power of herbs. Make plant medicine for your emotional and physical well being. Meditate in the temple of your womb. Swim in our beautiful pond. Steam your yoni. Soak your feet in flower petals. Braid each others hair. Love your body. Honor each other. Make a plant mandala and bless the waters of the land.
This retreat will offer a powerful and healing gathering of women and plants under a new moon.
- Delicious vegetarian and vegan meals with farm-grown food
- Beautiful accommodations
- All classes and workshops, plant medicine harvest, making herbal medicines, yoga + soundscape, making flower essences, guided meditations, song circle, water blessing, and plant mandala
- Train/bus station pickup from Albany, if needed
About the instructor:
Susanna Raeven is a community herbalist, medicinal herb grower, and owner of Raven Crest Botanicals who holds in her heart a deep connection to the plant world. She lives and breathes with the plants in her gardens and studies Earth-centered spiritual ceremonies and cultures. While practicing Western herbalism, Susanna applies the concepts of Traditional Chinese Medicine in her work and calls on the wisdom of healing master plants from the Amazon. She offers herbal consultations, leads plant walks, is a guest teacher at Arbor Vitae School of Traditional Herbalism and hosts seasonal herbal retreats.
For all housing options, a non-refundable $100 deposit will reserve your spot.
- Camping: $350 - There are many beautiful spots to pitch a tent around the farm.
- Shared Indoor Space: $400 - For couples and close friends our beautifully decorated cabin and Mullein House offer shared beds. We also have floor sleeping space on comfortable camping pads available.
- Shared Room: $425 - The peaceful and beautifully decorated Mullein House have shared rooms with two or three beds available.
- Single Room: $500 - The beautiful Mullein House and Cabin offer single rooms with shared bathroom.
Bliss Without Bother is offering a special wellness gift to registrants! Use referral code "BLISS" at check-out.