This retreat is a gathering for people looking to explore or ponder their individual connection to higher Self by quieting the illusory needs of the ego. Together we can listen for anything at all that body and soul desire in order to feel both loved and open. Often these needs are much simpler than we think and by balancing our effort and ease in yoga and contemplation we can also keep balance in the entirety of our lives.
- An immersive experience into your physical asana practice (twice daily) in styles including but not limited to Vinyasa, Yin, Restorative, Qigong, Pranayama and Guided Meditation.
- Discussing and exploring ways in which the ego can be a system of support rather than dismissed in regards to journey towards higher self.
- Getting quiet, touching earth and committing to a collective experience
This is a retreat for ANYONE and EVERYONE looking to dive a little deeper into understanding themselves and in turn, everything else! Your level of skill in physical yoga poses is not something that needs to be at any particular level. We will unite through an experience that transcends far beyond your downward facing dog.
Bring yourself and maybe a friend, lover, seeker, skeptic or believer and come BE in nature!
The Exploration includes...
- Transportation to and from the Brampton (departing from Manhattan)
- Shared (sold-out) or Private bedroom
- All vegetarian meals
- All drinks, including beer and wine
- Daily yoga and meditation classes of asana, pranayama, qi gong, and mantra
- Healing sound bath
- Guided hike and nature walks
- Swimming and tubing
- Intriguing conversation
- Pure fresh air
Bliss Without Bother is offering a special wellness gift to registrants with referral code "BLISSYOGA" at check-out.